The M.S. in Geospatial Technology for Geodesign program can be completed in a full-time 2-year format, or in an 18-month accelerated format. A complete list of required courses is below.
- 3D Modeling for Geodesign
- Advanced GIS for Landscape Analysis
- Internet GIS Technology for Design and Development
- Geodesign Studio 1
- Information Modeling
- Geodesign Studio 2
- Explorations in Geodesign
- Advanced GIS for Urban Planning and Development
- Sustainable Design Methodologies
Total Credit hours: 36
For course descriptions, please visit the M.S. in Geodesign section of the University Catalog.