The B.S. in Construction Management program has the following educational objectives, to prepare graduates who have the ability to:
- Communicate effectively with a variety of audiences such as owners, design professionals and code officials using appropriate media.
- Collaborate across disciplines of construction project stakeholders and appreciate the benefit of that collaboration.
- Find and evaluate relevant cost, schedule, quality and safety data and reach and defend conclusions based on sound analysis.
- Create sound, innovative approaches to challenges faced by construction project teams.
- Identify and evaluate the ethical choices faced by construction management professionals and formulate value-based responses.